wtorek, 7 kwietnia 2020

Gorgeous Oldschool OP. Marigold - dresses for TS4

Gothic & Lolita inspired dresses by a South Korean creator Marigold - Custom content for The Sims 4.

Gorgeous lolita finds! The rest of their dresses are not exactly lolita, but some are certainly lolita and victorian inspired or gothic.

Oh my god, an actual oldschool lolita OP! For some reason the male version is longer and actually lolita. Sims all have long legs, so they look right lenght for a shorter lolita like me. I would love to wear it irl! Such old GLB vibes!

The female version looks like it struggles to cover a booty :c still cute and accurate if you ignore the lenght.

If it was just a little bit longer, we would have ourselves a proper lolita JSK! <Matching bonnet>

Loliables

Frill babydoll dress - solid color
Looks like something I'd sew myself thinking of a casual JSK. But I'd add a frill at the bottom.

The cut is very simillar to AP Cosmic JSK!

Ribbon sailor onepieceLooks a lot like AP Fairy Marine!

Non lolita ones but still cute


Ribbon tiered long dress
Reminds me of oldschool Meta unicolor tiered JSKs and BtSSB Karami JSks!

Looks like a gorgeous vintage nightgown!

I need to sew myself one irl

Gothic




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz